Sunday, February 1, 2015

Super Bowl Predictions from Athlete Talk and Friends

Seahawks over Patriots


Key matchup in this Super Bowl will be the Seahawks defense, specifically their secondary. Just as they overwhelmed Peyton Manning & the Broncos last year, Seattle’s defense will determine the outcome of this game. Tom Brady will have to take advantage of his tight ends & running backs coming out of the backfield because his receivers won’t get much action against Richard Sherman, Earl Thomas & the rest of Legion of Boom. So for that reason, I like the Seahawks over the Patriots. - Candy Man




It still remains, Defense wins Championships 


Leading up to Super Bowl 49 I was on the fence about who would win. These teams both have the key ingredients to win a Super Bowl. Both defense are headlined by arguably one of the best cornerbacks of all time, Richard Sherman and Darrell Revis. Than can turn around and run the ball down your throat and control the clock with the running game. That is the reason why I'm giving the victory to the Seahawks. Marshawn Lynch will score the game winning touchdown to make it, 21-20.- Jimbo Brown 


Special Guest Predictions


I ain't gone lie I think the Seahawks might win them boys hungry- @Phresh305


Patriots! Even under pressure Brady is calm & will have time to throw the ball. Marshawn had to be effective to win. Pats front 7 beast- @JayGravesReport


I like da Seahawks from what I saw that last game and cause they got a strong running game and a defense that's the super bowl formula right there- @OCEANdriveJEFF


I gotta go with the Seahawks because no matter what happens in a game they always overcome adversity- @A1Hurns


I like New England...Tom Brady...GUMP!- @teddyb_h2o 


No comments:

Post a Comment